BAckground logo

Michael Monschau michael at brainydata.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 03:35:18 EDT 2018

Hi Wendy,

I assume the logo comes from the database and is added to the report using a picture field.
Report fields that are populated from the database are usually printed in order of their xy position on the report. Only background objects can have their print order changed.

With that in mind you could use a background picture object (just paste any old picture) and assign the objects $picture property from the picture data prior to printing the first record in the $construct method, i.e.

	Do $cinst.$objs.1024.$picture.$assign(the_picture_data)

Michael

Michael Monschau (Director)
Brainy Data Limited

Reply To: michael at brainydata.co.uk