jsTree and $currentnodeident

Michael Houlberg michael at houlbergdevelopment.com
Mon Apr 23 13:21:53 EDT 2018

BINGO!

I’m convinced that $currentnodeident does not work as advertised.  However, grabbing pNodeIdent and pNodeTag in the evClick allows me to do what I need to do.  I really want to continue to use the dynamic loading list because the inventory file I’m searching in will be way to huge to work with any other way.  So, now I’ll be able to do it.

Thanks,
Michael Houlberg
Houlberg Development, LLC