Unrecognised custom attribute...

Sten-Erik Björling s-e.bjorling at enviro.se
Sun Apr 22 09:10:31 EDT 2018

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your suggestions - do not solve it though. Might depend on me trying some new stuff…

8.1.5, test system modules for JS web app functions fully on desktop browser system - when using the system using the components in Omnis App this error comes up. Same subforms are called with the same parameters - the only difference is that the subforms in the Omnis App variant are placed in a paged pane for switching between the forms due to the smaller screens of mobile devices. Have tried close to everything to get this to work - obviously there might be a challenge with addressing and calling subwindow methods within subforms in JS applications. I will have to dig deeper… Thanks anyway for your contribution :-).

Take care, all the best…

Stene

______