Unrecognised custom attribute...

Michael Monschau michael at brainydata.co.uk
Sun Apr 22 06:05:40 EDT 2018

Hi Stene,

This error means you are attempting to access a notation property or method that does not exist within the object. It could be the object is undefined/NULL or that a different object is being addressed to the one the code expects.

If it is right that you may address an object that does not implement the custom attribute you can use the notation $cando for methods or $canassign for properties to avoid the error.

For example:

If myObj.$mymethod.$cando
	Do myObj.$mymethod()
Else