Unrecognised custom attribute...

Sten-Erik Björling s-e.bjorling at enviro.se
Sun Apr 22 02:32:15 EDT 2018

Dear all,

In my test systems I get in contact with an error that I cannot solve - because sometimes it works and other times it does not. And close to identical code works flawlessly in other objects and forms.

The common denominator here is the error text “Unrecognized custom attribute” and there are no errors in the method call, nor the variable sent as a parameter. As earlier stated - one call gives the error, another is OK.

Anyone having any experiences with this type of errors?

Take care, all the best…

Stene

_______

Sten-Erik Björling
Enviro Data
Kyrkogatan 5A 2 tr
SE-972 32  Luleå
Sweden

E-Mail: s-e.bjorling at enviro.se
Mobile: +46-70-655 11 72
Wire: @stenerikbjorling
Skype: stenerikbjorling
iChat: stene at mac.com
FaceTime: stene at mac.com
Hotmail / Messenger: stenerikbjorling at hotmail.com
GMail: stenerikbjorling at gmail.com

______

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, distribution, or reproduction of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message including any attachments thereto. Thank you.

Please note that we take reasonable precautions to prevent the transmission of viruses; however, we cannot guarantee that this email or its attachments are free from viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the opening of this message and/or attachments.