jsTree and $currentnodeident

Michael Houlberg michael at houlbergdevelopment.com
Fri Apr 20 21:08:01 EDT 2018

$listers

Are you using the jsTree in the JavaScript client?  I’m using the option for Dynamic Loading tree lists, kJSTreeDynamicLoad.  I have no problem building the tree information, that part is working.

I’m supposed to be able to find what node the user has selected with something like this:

Calculate ivCurrentNode as $cinst.$objs.Tree.$currentnodeident

I’ve tried this in a server-side method, client-side method or in the evClick and get a "notation not supported" either way.

Anyone else solved this?

Thanks,
Michael Houlberg
Houlberg Development, LLC