Running Omnis on an Ipad

Wendy wizardcompserv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:32:46 EDT 2018

Hi

Many thanks to all for the suggestions - this is a customer that only has 4 users on the system - this 1 user wants to be able to access the database occasionally from his ipad - so I think the simplest solution is going to be the best for him and a remote connection for the others if they want to come into the database directly.
Any other solution is going to cost them a lot of money

Kind regards
Wendy Osbaldestin
Wizard Computer Services
Tel:  01260271647