Running Omnis on an Ipad

Geir Fjærli omnis at sunshinedata.com
Tue Apr 17 06:11:57 EDT 2018

I made an iPad frontend like that for a customer at one time. They found the normal Windows/Omnis interface rather useless on the iPad screen, with tiny entry fields and dropdowns and toolbars for navigation etc., so I created new custom windows in the app with thumb friendly oversized controls for the core functions that they needed on the pad, and hierarchical navigation screens to replace menus and toolbars.. Nothing like a real iOS interface, but at least it was usable. Then the customer scrapped the whole project…

Geir :)