Running Omnis on an Ipad

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon Apr 16 06:20:06 EDT 2018

Hello Wendy,

Two sorts of hope,  Bob Hope and No Hope.

You will have to start using either the Java stuff or use Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Citrix / Terminal Sever)

Mike

Mike Matthews, Managing Director, Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Apple Reseller, Microsoft Partner, SQLWorks Business Partner
phone: 01271 375999 | web: lineal.co.uk <http://www.lineal.co.uk/> | email: omnis at lineal.co.uk <mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>