Issue with Find last on

Marc De Roover omnis1 at arcict.com
Sat Apr 14 03:39:41 EDT 2018

Mark,

Probably needless to say but make sure to re-index on a COPY.

Maybe an idea to also to check the number of records you have.
A trick is to next/previous through your data based on different on the
indexes and the sequence.

If you want we have a relatively fast import/export library ( under
Studio 4 compatible with O7 datafiles ) which I can share ( drop a note
off-line )

Goodluck !

Marc