Push Messaging and RESTful API on IIS

Gavin Foster omnislist at dataweaver.com
Fri Apr 13 09:49:12 EDT 2018

FYI:
I found an accidental fix whilst trying to get SSL working.

I was using the following parameter in the omnisobject1:
data-webserverurl=“http(s)://xxx.xxx.x.xxx/cgi-bin/omnisapi.dll”

I changed it to:
data-webserverurl="_PS_/cgi-bin/omnisapi.dll"

I also cleared the cache on the client and restarted the web server, just in case.

After that, I noticed that push messaging was working. Not sure which action had the desired effect.

Rgds,
Gav