O7: Duplicated Sequence
Marc De Roover
omnis1 at arcict.com
Wed Apr 11 16:28:29 EDT 2018
Without knowing anything of your setup I would very strongly recommend
you to use Omnis Data Bridge.
Our experience has been that it enhances greatly you data integrity and
data acces speed.
We have set up our Omnis Data Bridge server with a 6 disk raid6 system (
Promise Pegasus ).
Benefitsof this setup:
- compatible with DML and quite straight forward to implement
- solid acces to your data from mixed environments
- different windows versions
- operation systems windows/mac
- different Omnis versions ( Omnis7, OmnisStudio )
- very fast backups ;-)
- data safety ( 2 disk can die before you lose any data )
- last but not least: peace of mind :-)
PS: we have build a very fast import/export library if you want a copy
just contact me off-line
PS2: at Euromnis there will be a great session on conversion from 7 to
On 11 Apr 2018, at 10:02, Daniel Sananes wrote:
> Hi all
> We have problems with Omnis assigning the same sequence-number twice
> or trice every now and then.
> I export and import with omnis data transfer and then the
> sequencenumber are correct again.
> But the problems does not go away.
> Is there something else I can do?
> Daniel Sananés
> Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB
> Tel: + 46 (0)736 70 40 70
> Manage your list subscriptions at http://lists.omnis-dev.com
> Start a new message -> mailto:omnisdev-en at lists.omnis-dev.com
More information about the omnisdev-en