O7: Duplicated Sequence

Marc De Roover omnis1 at arcict.com
Wed Apr 11 16:28:29 EDT 2018

Daniel,

Without knowing anything of your setup I would very strongly recommend
you to use Omnis Data Bridge.

Our experience has been that it enhances greatly you data integrity and
data acces speed.

We have set up our Omnis Data Bridge server with a 6 disk raid6 system (
Promise Pegasus ).

Benefitsof this setup:
- compatible with DML and quite straight forward to implement
- solid acces to your data from mixed environments
	- different windows versions
	- operation systems windows/mac
	- different Omnis versions ( Omnis7, OmnisStudio )
- very fast backups ;-)
- data safety ( 2 disk can die before you lose any data )
- last but not least: peace of mind :-)

Marc

PS: we have build a very fast import/export library if you want a copy
just contact me off-line

PS2: at Euromnis there will be a great session on conversion from 7 to
Studio :-)