SMPTsend

Stephen Baugh stephenbaugh at queensberry.com
Wed Apr 11 14:44:40 EDT 2018

Hi

You might find one issue of using SMPT send with office 365 is that office 365, google etc possibly are looking at the organisations SPF record to check the IP and authorisation of the sender. If the public IP of the desktop user is not authorised it won't send.

https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204404314/how-can-i-create-an-spf-record-for-my-domain

I think this might give some hints to the problem.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/how-to-set-up-a-multifunction-device-or-application-to-send-email-using-office-365-69f58e99-c550-4274-ad18-c805d654b4c4

Just a thought.

Cheers
Stephen