SMPTsend

Maxolution bob at maxolution.nl
Wed Apr 11 06:45:42 EDT 2018

Hi Martin,

Several of my customers are using office365 in combination with SMTPSend.

Server: smtp.office365.com:587 <http://smtp.office365.com:587/>
Secure: 2
Verify: kFalse

However, I am working with Omnis Studio 8.1.5
It should be working at least since Studio 8.0, because this was my major reason to switch to Omnis Studio 8.

Best regards,

Bob