R: SMPTsend

Rocco Ventura [Kunvi] r.ventura at kunvi.it
Wed Apr 11 06:41:59 EDT 2018

Hi Martin,

I use it successfully; here is some notes:

- the value of iServerURI is equal only to "smtp.office365.com", nothing else.
- every email is purely an email-address "cilla at luce.eclipse.co.uk" not "cilla at luce.eclipse.co.uk <mailto:cilla at luce.eclipse.co.uk>". I use the also List-variable parameters (in iTo, CC, BCC) with 1 column and in every column the pure email of each person.

Then... it should work! 😉

Bye

Rocco

Distinti saluti. Best regards.