SMPTsend

Martin Luce martinluce at eclipse.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 06:26:15 EDT 2018

Hi

My customer has moved to office365 for emailing as they have had so much trouble with their previous supplier. They are OK sending out emails from their desktops through office365.

I am not getting anywhere and I wonder if anyone is using office365 successfully for emailing out from Omnis. Below is the method together with some results.

Would be an enormous help if someone can put me right here. the xxxxxx is the password

SMPTsend(iServerURI,iFrom,iTo,iSubject,lMimeList,CC,BCC,i_OutFrmName,i_stsproc,i_Priority,i_Xtrahdrs,iUser,iPassword,i_secure,i_Verify)  Returns i_Status

smtp.office365.com:587 <http://smtp.office365.com:587/>,cilla at luce.eclipse.co.uk <mailto:cilla at luce.eclipse.co.uk>,martinluce at eclipse.co.uk <mailto:martinluce at eclipse.co.uk>,Test email,,,,Martin,,2,,accounts at stormpress.co.uk <mailto:accounts at stormpress.co.uk>,xxxxxxxx,2,NO  returns -1236

smtp.office365.com <http://smtp.office365.com/>,cilla at luce.eclipse.co.uk <mailto:cilla at luce.eclipse.co.uk>,martinluce at eclipse.co.uk <mailto:martinluce at eclipse.co.uk>,Test email,,,,Martin,,2,,accounts at stormpress.co.uk <mailto:accounts at stormpress.co.uk>,xxxxxxxx,2,NO  returns -1236

smtp.office365.com <http://smtp.office365.com/>,cilla at luce.eclipse.co.uk <mailto:cilla at luce.eclipse.co.uk>,martinluce at eclipse.co.uk <mailto:martinluce at eclipse.co.uk>,Test email,,,,Martin,,2,,accounts at stormpress.co.uk <mailto:accounts at stormpress.co.uk>,xxxxxxxx,2,NO  returns -1236

smtp.office365.com <http://smtp.office365.com/>,cilla at luce.eclipse.co.uk <mailto:cilla at luce.eclipse.co.uk>,martinluce at eclipse.co.uk <mailto:martinluce at eclipse.co.uk>,Test email,,,,Martin,,2,,accounts at stormpress.co.uk <mailto:accounts at stormpress.co.uk>,xxxxxxxx,2,YES  returns -1236

error -1236 = SMTP: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

Martin