O7: Duplicated Sequence

Wendy wizardcompserv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 05:35:11 EDT 2018

Hi Daniel

It is a must that this value is unset - what Microsoft does in its wisdom is
to hold the information locally until it decides to write it back to the
database which is the reason for duplicate records.  The problem gets worse
if you have linked records - i.e Customers and Contacts as they could be
linked to the wrong record.

The good news is that I have found recently that it has not been reset with
updates on Windows 10.

Kind regards
Wendy Osbaldestin
Wizard Computer Services