SV: O7: Duplicated Sequence

Daniel Sananes daniel.s at kopparbergs.se
Wed Apr 11 05:28:30 EDT 2018

Thank you Wendy!
Seems we cannot easily set this value according to your description.
IT explained to me that we use a virtual harddrive and this value can be seen but not changed.
They are looking into this issue.
For now I have deleted the sequencenumbers that are duplicated and the order-department can create orders again.
I suspect we will have these problems again.

hälsning
Daniel Sananés
Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB