jsClient Server-Client Messaging

Jim Pistrang jim at jpcr.com
Tue Apr 10 13:06:43 EDT 2018

Hi Gavin,

In my 2017 EurOmnis demo library (eu17.lbs) I demonstrate a simple 'home-grown' way of sending a broadcast message to all open forms.  When the library is open you can select Broadcast in the eu17 Menu to broadcast your message.

The eu17 library is in Studio 8, but the code will work in earlier versions as well, and it doesn't require a wrapped app.

Let me know if you need a copy of the library.

Jim