O$8.x Report backpicture.

Alex Clay aclay at mac.com
Tue Apr 10 12:19:41 EDT 2018

Hi Xavier,

I've had good luck using PNG files throughout Studio 8.x. Some PNG files with limited channels render poorly, but Omnis Software has been responsive in fixing these issues.

PNGs are widely supported, have excellent alpha channel support for transparency, and export nicely with exporting your library to JSON.

Alex