Monitor remote task on App Server as windows service

Bruno Del Sol bruno.delsol at bydesign.fr
Thu Apr 5 09:00:02 EDT 2018

Hi guys,

There is a library called osadmin that comes with Omnis headless for linux and has the same features (and more) than the
old monitor rtask.

for some info, check chapter "Headless Server Admin Tool" in

http://www.omnis.net/documentation/webdev/index.jsp?detail=07Deployment.html

Regards
Bruno

By Design