Breakpoint

Jean Marc Azerad azerad.jm at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 1 06:15:28 EDT 2018

Hi Marten, Gav, Martin,

The triple parameters redraw is not available in O$5, anyway, this kind of notation does not require a redraw.
The very same notation do work in another window but not in the one I’m working on for some reason!

The value of $align is unchanged after the execution of the notation.

Some bobjs in the same window do work and other, no. I found no rules on which works and which does not! (same type, same style…). Odd!

I ended up duplicating the object and making the one I needed visible or not. Ugly code but it works…

Thanks for your help
Best regards

JM