Studio 8.0.3 Windows - menus not appearing

Jim Pistrang jim at jpcr.com
Tue Jul 25 08:16:12 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I am in the process of upgrading a client app from Studio 5.01 to Studio 8.0.3 (32 bit).

In my test environment things look good, but my client reports that in their testing the menus that are installed after logon are not appearing.  The client says that when they hit the Alt key the menus appear.

The menus are installed with the standard 'Install menu' command.

My testing is in Windows 10 Enterprise, but I'm not 100% sure what version of Windows my clients' testing environments are.

Any ideas what might cause this behavior?

Jim

--
Jim Pistrang
JP Computer Resources