AW: Move database from one server to another

Rudolf Bargholz rudolf at bargholz.ch
Mon Jul 17 09:41:17 EDT 2017

Hi Mats,

The easiest method would really be to script this outside of Omnis. You can write the script from Omnis, but scripting this will allow you to test the whole process outside of Omnis, and when it works the way you want, you can replace the IPs with placeholders, then from Omnis make a copy of the script file, replace the placeholders in your file with appropriate values, and then open the script file  from Omnis.

Regards

Rudolf Bargholz