$O-8.0.3 x64 - Mac OS 10.12.5 : the mytery of the invisible window

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 07:53:46 EDT 2017

Hello JM,

You do not need the '//' in your notation.  I think you have added some spaces and then Studio adds the double slashes.

Try this:
Do $root.$libs.Invisible_Window.$windows.w_Invisible.$visible.$assign(kTrue)

Mike

Mike Matthews, Managing Director, Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Apple Reseller, Microsoft Partner, SQLWorks Business Partner
phone: 01271 375999 | web: lineal.co.uk <http://www.lineal.co.uk/> | email: mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk <mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>