AW: Studio 4.3.2 - Browser - Sub Folders

Rudolf Bargholz rudolf at bargholz.ch
Thu Jul 6 15:53:35 EDT 2017

Hi Michael,

We use the VCS with Studio 4.3.2.1. We first create the folder, check the class into the VCS, check it out as read only, then copy the files into the folder, and then check the classes into the VCS. Only then do the classes actually store the correct ident and pathname of the folder.

Regards

Rudolf Bargholz