O$6+: Google Calendar integration - How are people doing that currently?

David McKeone david at artsman.com
Tue Jan 31 15:00:48 EST 2017

Hey Phil,

Sorry for the delay, but a while ago we wrote an xcomp to wrap libical (https://github.com/libical/libical <https://github.com/libical/libical>) and read/write ICS files.  If google can read ICS then it might be useful.

https://github.com/artsman/Omnisical <https://github.com/artsman/Omnisical>  (Builds are only Studio 5/6 — haven’t tried compiling it on 8 yet)

A lot services just take the ical file as an HTTP POST.

David McKeone
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
mailto:david at artsman.com <mailto:support at artsman.com>
http://www.artsman.com <http://www.artsman.com/>