Need help (again) understanding something...

Mark L. Wise mark at alpha2.com
Mon Jan 30 13:15:04 EST 2017

Ok.  The TRANSAC file is linked to a CLIENT file and the ACCOUNT_NO
field is in the client file.  One record in the TRANSAC file matches on
the find, but the other doesn't.

There is no field name in the TRANSAC file that could link to the CLIENT
file.  Is there a "hidden" link between a record and linked files that I
can't see/modify?

Mark