OMNIS7 syntax question

Mark L. Wise mark at alpha2.com
Wed Jan 18 15:50:45 EST 2017

I am trying to make sense of the following code:

Calculate GL_AMT as totc(LIST3,pick(#LSEL,0,pick(GL_DR_CR,-GL_AMT,GL_AMT)))

I think it is trying to add up a column in an internal list (LIST3)
where all of the numbers are stored as positive numbers and based on a
column GL_DR_CR being 0 or 1 modifying the values to be negative and
positive as it sums.

I don't understand what the #LSEL and the following zero do in this
statement...

Can anyone point me either in the right direction or where in the
documentation I could look?

Thanks!

Mark

--
Mark L. Wise

Alpha II Service, Inc.
1312 Epworth Ave
Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068-2116
USA

Office: (614) 868-5033
Email: mark at alpha2.com
WEB: www.alpha2.com

"People do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because
they quit playing."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Titles mean nothing.  The one with a servant's heart is the leader.

---