Aw: RE: Problem with accessing an Object in OS6.1.3

"Stephan Wüseke" wueseke at web.de
Sat Jan 14 12:14:25 EST 2017

Hi Mayada,

just to let you know, you are not the only one:

I experienced similar problems when code from one class was exchanged with the one from another. It always happened while debugging.
Unfortunately, I was never able to create a reproducable case. However, I talked to Mitford House/Saxmundham and they must have found something.
Not sure if they fixed it for Omnis Studio 6, though. On Studio 8 everything is fine, yet.

So, maybe you should talk to the Omnis Support!

HTH Stephan