Surface Pro network issues

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Thu Jan 12 20:16:27 EST 2017

Hey Clifford and Jim,

I missed that bit, but remember, even if your network adapter stays on,
if the Omnis application is put to sleep, you'll still end up being
disconnected so it may not be enough to have AOAC.
I'm not entirely sure how this works with DML/ODB but definitely with
Postgres it is not enough for the network adapter to be alive, if the
server can't communicate with the client, it assumes a network issue has
occurred and disconnects the connection from the server side.

Cheers,

Bas