$Ov523-Inherit Variable

Jean-Marc VOEGELI jmvoegeli at bluewin.ch
Thu Jan 12 07:41:52 EST 2017

Hi Udo,

> Le 11 janv. 2017 à 15:57, Udo Sonnabend <U.Sonnabend at wigasoft.ch> a écrit :
>
> Set reference superClassRef to LibA.$classes.SuperClass.$ref
> Set reference subClassRef to LibB.$classes.Subclass.$ref
>
> Do subClassRef.$ivardefs.$sendall(subClassRef.$ivardefs.$remove($sendallref),superClassRef.$ivardefs.[$sendallref().$name].$ident)
> Removes Instant Vars witch belong to the superclass
>
> Regards,
> Udo Sonnabend.
>
> PS: works with a for loop too if u dont like $sendall ;-)

I come to this solution with the help of Nick Harris.

But, of course, i follow the for loop path ;—)

I will try your tip to help me understand better the working of $sendall.

(In particular I wonder if it follows the whole chain of inheritance ?)

Thank You very much for Your help.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Jean-Marc VOEGELI