O$ 6.02 and Windows 10

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 05:29:50 EST 2017

Hi Lester,

If your install is within the program files folder then the security has
become stronger in windows 10, and writeable files now have to be moved
to a user area.
ie C:\Users\someone\AppData\Local\TigerLogic\Omnis602\ ...

Its possible to avoid this by creating your own directory outside of
Program Files...
ie C:\SW\MyApp

The write security is reduced then, so these issues reduce.
This way, all files can be in this folder...  As you might find in a Mac
package.
in the program files section, all writeable files need to be in the user
folder, as maybe where the standard Omnis installer puts them?

Maybe this is your issue?

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.