photo manipulation in Studio 6.1 and/or Postgres

Jim Pistrang jim at jpcr.com
Wed Feb 15 10:18:19 EST 2017

Hi all,

Thought I'd follow up - I've purchased Kelly's ImageMagicker external, which will allow me to do the following:

1) Write a one-time Omnis routine to loop through and reduce the size of all too-large images currently in the database.

2) Automatically reduce the size of too-large images before they are inserted to the database.

Jim