Pdf in ActiveX not showing up

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Mon Feb 13 21:25:15 EST 2017

Hey Doug,

Yes well aware of that one, played with it for awhile too. For now its
overkill for what we would need as all we need is for Omnis Software to
fix a couple of use ability issues with the print preview added in 6.1.

There are a few things that I'd like to use the in-build browser for but
I think that once we're ready for that it may be the final push for us
to go to Studio 8.

Cheers,

Bas