Pdf in ActiveX not showing up

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Mon Feb 13 19:26:35 EST 2017

Hey Greg,

Unfortunately Studio 8 which is not an option for us yet. I'm not sure
what Mats is currently on but I think he's still using 5 or 6 as well.
That said any other component would be added in Studio 8 as well so that
wish still isn't an option :)

I'm looking forward to using oBrowser but I do feel that for certain
much used features it is better to have a build in option. But thats
more a gut feeling then anything :)

Cheers,

Bas