Pdf in ActiveX not showing up

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 05:38:35 EST 2017

Hi Mats,

So, you have a window with the activeX dropped onto it, and it doesn't
show the pdf when you change the src to point to the file?

Any PDF? or a particular one created a certain way?

Just not clear to me which item is incorrect, or not working at this time.

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.