Pdf in ActiveX not showing up

ADJob mats at adjob.se
Mon Feb 13 04:43:12 EST 2017

Hej,

Exact the same pdf is showing up on Mac (using Ouicktime). So it is clear that the pdf is stored and can be viewed.
I have experienced a lot of problem with different PC:s where the ActiveX control not works.
Anybody else having problem with this ActiveX? Solution or advice?

The answer from the OS support is that I should contact Adobe. What if they blame Omnis?
And what is my answer to Adobe IF I get in contact with them?: What is Omnis? Catch 22.

Another advice is to upgrade to Omnis 8.x. How stable is this option compared to Omnis 6.x?

TIA,

Mats