Studio 6.x - $sendall very slow?

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 12:22:14 EST 2017

I presume just setting it to 'tes' would not require the extra memory,
and so the list won't need to be expanded in memory, possibly the cause
of your delay!

ie 3 chars '740' changed to 3 chars 'tes'

Any reason you are changing the list data, and not somewhere else?
ie the display, or the data fetch?

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.