Announcing EurOmnis 2016 (3rd Edition)

Mischa mischa at omnislab.com
Thu Jun 30 15:50:33 EDT 2016

Wow - the new website is awesome !!!

See you all in Tuscany :)
Mischa

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: omnisdev-en [mailto:omnisdev-en-bounces at lists.omnis-dev.com] Im Auftrag
von EurOmnis 2016
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016 20:55
An: OmnisDev List - English
Betreff: Announcing EurOmnis 2016 (3rd Edition)

Dear $allOmnisUsers,

Euromnis 2016 is scheduled for 16th-21st October, TUSCANY, Italy

This a timely reminder of this year's EurOmnis 2016 that is taking place at
the end of October 2016.  Another end of month is upon us already, where do
the days go to I ask?  So the best rates for this training event will be
rising this FRIDAY; take advantage of the most cost effective values
available now, prices will be rising.  We charge in Euros, so be quick, and
that is all I'm going to say about that.

Don't delay, do it today, and register your interest and participation, many
developers & their spouses have already done so.

The 2016 event will be held in beautiful Tuscany, a departure from years
past.  Read about EurOmnis 2016 here www.euromnis.org and about the
converted monastic hotel here
http://lacertosadipontignano.com/en/certosa/certosa.php and see for
yourselves.  The location and setting is fabulous, the food is promised to
be wonderful, and your partners can spend the days in medieval cities such
as Sienna, Pisa, Florence, etc.  We have great spouse package for both the
hotel and excursions.

And of course, the peace and tranquility will be shattered by the Omnis Band
making an appearance in the Italian leg of their World Tour!  Get the
t-shirts now

And we are also dovetailing EurOmnis 2016 to the Italian Developers
conference which will run back to back, so a chance for more networking and
that very important flow of ideas.  They gave us such a warm invitation at
EurOmnis 2015, we could not refuse them.

Tiger Logic have committed to sending staff to this year's event, so V8 will
be the main focus by them and with continuing support for v6.  Attending the
EurOmnis Event should be very worthwhile for both technology and business
leaders, as this event offers the first and best opportunity to witness and
experience the latest technology coming from Carlton Park House.  These
changes are all aimed at making our products current and better.

Omnis Studio v8 now, with 64 bit versions for all platforms.  Tiger Logic
continue to develop this fantastic tool, so at EurOmnis 2016 you will be
able to discuss all of your sales and technical needs with the top team.

We have expanded the range of topics and sessions, moving forward as always.
The training that is now on offer gives an incredible return on that small
investment of time and money to attend these 4 days.  You will have
unrivalled access to Omnis technical staff and developers, many of whom are
seasoned beyond time itself.

Remember, this is the Omnis Training event for all of us, and we all need to
encourage more to attend, meet people, put faces to names and then learn so
much, get ahead.  New topics, new sessions, new faces, so register now:

Dates:
16th -21st October 2016

Website:
www.omnisworld.com

Location:
http://omnisworld.com/about/location/

Hotel:
http://lacertosadipontignano.com/en/certosa/certosa.php

We look forward to seeing as many of you and your spouses in beautiful
Tuscany.

Ciao

Mike, Rob, JM & Gav

Organisers of EurOmnis Conferences
phone: +44(0)7973 306790 | web: omnisworld.org | email: mike at omnisworld,org