colour laser printers

Gary Connor gary_connor at directline-tech.com
Thu Jun 30 10:39:21 EDT 2016

Try the Dell 2660DN (http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2427566,00.asp).  Basically I would say all the same things that Doug said about the HP Colour Laserjet 2600n.  It's ver fast, inexpensive, separate tonor cartridges, excellent print speed and quality although not a photo printer (the photo prints look pretty good, but you can tell it's not a photo).

Gary Connor, Ph.D., CIO
DirectLine Technologies, Inc.