NO: colour laser printers

David Blaymires david_blaymires at mac.com
Thu Jun 30 07:19:38 EDT 2016

Hi Rob

We've always had HP laser printers and never regretted it. The last one is still going after 10 years.

However recently we purchased a HP Colour laser jet MFC 477 FDW. It is a Colour laser/scanner (single pass duplex scanning)/ fax/ copier. Wireless, Ethernet and awesome. The only downside is the replacement cartridges, but if you are printing as little as you say, you probably won't ever buy any!

It's a duplex printer and duplex scanning as well. If you're looking to reduce you paper, duplex scanning is important but admittedly a bit of a luxury.

Regards,
David Blaymires