Announcing EurOmnis 2016 (3rd Edition)

EurOmnis 2016 info at omnisworld.org
Wed Jun 29 14:55:18 EDT 2016

Dear $allOmnisUsers,

Euromnis 2016 is scheduled for 16th-21st October, TUSCANY, Italy

This a timely reminder of this year's EurOmnis 2016 that is taking place at the end of October 2016.  Another end of month is upon us already, where do the days go to I ask?  So the best rates for this training event will be rising this FRIDAY; take advantage of the most cost effective values available now, prices will be rising.  We charge in Euros, so be quick, and that is all I'm going to say about that.

Don't delay, do it today, and register your interest and participation, many developers & their spouses have already done so.

The 2016 event will be held in beautiful Tuscany, a departure from years past.  Read about EurOmnis 2016 here www.euromnis.org and about the converted monastic hotel here http://lacertosadipontignano.com/en/certosa/certosa.php and see for yourselves.  The location and setting is fabulous, the food is promised to be wonderful, and your partners can spend the days in medieval cities such as Sienna, Pisa, Florence, etc.  We have great spouse package for both the hotel and excursions.

And of course, the peace and tranquility will be shattered by the Omnis Band making an appearance in the Italian leg of their World Tour!  Get the t-shirts now

And we are also dovetailing EurOmnis 2016 to the Italian Developers conference which will run back to back, so a chance for more networking and that very important flow of ideas.  They gave us such a warm invitation at EurOmnis 2015, we could not refuse them.

Tiger Logic have committed to sending staff to this year's event, so V8 will be the main focus by them and with continuing support for v6.  Attending the EurOmnis Event should be very worthwhile for both technology and business leaders, as this event offers the first and best opportunity to witness and experience the latest technology coming from Carlton Park House.  These changes are all aimed at making our products current and better.

Omnis Studio v8 now, with 64 bit versions for all platforms.  Tiger Logic continue to develop this fantastic tool, so at EurOmnis 2016 you will be able to discuss all of your sales and technical needs with the top team.

We have expanded the range of topics and sessions, moving forward as always.  The training that is now on offer gives an incredible return on that small investment of time and money to attend these 4 days.  You will have unrivalled access to Omnis technical staff and developers, many of whom are seasoned beyond time itself.

Remember, this is the Omnis Training event for all of us, and we all need to encourage more to attend, meet people, put faces to names and then learn so much, get ahead.  New topics, new sessions, new faces, so register now:

Dates:
16th -21st October 2016

Website:
www.omnisworld.com

Location:
http://omnisworld.com/about/location/

Hotel:
http://lacertosadipontignano.com/en/certosa/certosa.php

We look forward to seeing as many of you and your spouses in beautiful Tuscany.

Ciao

Mike, Rob, JM & Gav

Organisers of EurOmnis Conferences
phone: +44(0)7973 306790 | web: omnisworld.org | email: mike at omnisworld,org