$04 Suppressing OK message

Ben Price ben at clintelsystems.com
Fri Jun 17 02:04:44 EDT 2016

Hi List,

I think I have found a solution but it's not pretty (an elegant solution
would be preferable) and I hope my interpretation of $findreplace using
regex works!

On loading my automated task I can loop through all $clib.$classes and
call $findreplace('^.*OK Message.*$','^;.*OK Message.*$',ktrue,kfalse,
ktrue) on each class which should comment them all out.

At the end of task I can then  $findreplace('^;.*OK Message.*$','^.*OK
Message.*$',ktrue,kfalse, ktrue) to put them all back.

--
All the best,

Ben Price
Software Engineer