Omnis 3 Conversion

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 17:21:35 EDT 2016

Hello Thad,

If you send me the library, I'll convert it for you.  I keep a G4 PowerBook that still runs macOS 9 (did you see the new name for OSX  10.12 this week, same old stuff just recycled).  I still have Omnis 3.3 running and all versions in between then and now. All the way up to Studio v8.

Mike Matthews

Sent from my iPad