Omnis 3 Conversion

Jim Creak jim at jacsoft.co.nz
Thu Jun 16 16:34:28 EDT 2016

With SheepShaver … how do you like to a remote datafile?  Or is it just a single user site?

I’ve dabbled a little with SheepShaver, but have not been able to set it up to use ODB, if I could do this I would have some very happy clients :)

Thanks
Jim

JACSoft Programming Ltd. <http://www.jacsoft.co.nz/main.shtml>