NO: DPL and the Vinnies CEO Sleepout

David Lewis David at dlagroup.com.au
Tue Jun 14 20:46:38 EDT 2016

Sorry to intrude again.

There’s just over a week to go to my “Sleepout” and I am still trying to raise some funds for this very worthwhile cause.

Thank you to many of you who have already supported this initiative. If any more of you would like to help you can find my donation page at the below link:

 https://www.ceosleepout.org.au/ceos/nsw-ceos/david-p-lewis/ <https://www.ceosleepout.org.au/ceos/nsw-ceos/david-p-lewis/>https://www.ceosleepout.org.au/ceos/nsw-ceos/david-p-lewis/ <https://www.ceosleepout.org.au/ceos/nsw-ceos/david-p-lewis/>

Homelessness is a terrible blight on all our societies so perhaps you might like to get involved in your city?

All the best

dpl

In Australia, one in every 200 people experience homelessness — a total of 105,237 people each night. On 23 June this year, I will be sleeping rough with 834 other CEOs across Australia who have registered to be involved in the 2016 Vinnies CEO SLEEPOUT. If you would like to support me to raise $50,000, please go to https://www.ceosleepout.org.au/ceos/nsw-ceos/david-p-lewis/ <https://www.ceosleepout.org.au/ceos/nsw-ceos/david-p-lewis/>.