Omnis data transfer

wendy wizardcompserv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 05:17:51 EDT 2016

When I have to do this I export all the data and import into a new database.
Be aware that if you have text fields with line feeds in them and you export as tab delimited you will lose the line feed - for these files I use the Omnis data transfer.
You will also lose any connections to other files - these I reset manually when the import is finished.

Kind regards
Wendy Osbaldestin
Wizard Computer Services
Tel:  01260271647