Omnis data transfer

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 05:08:41 EDT 2016

So now you have to export either side of the bad record.

Then drop that format, and reimport.

And while importing in 2 sessions, add the missing record by hand.

You should get away with it now.  But once all good, do a full export and reimport.

Mike

Mike Matthews,
 Managing Director, SQLWorks Software Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)1271 375999

Email: mike.matthews at sqlworks.co.uk

Web: www.sqlworks.co.uk

Use SQLWorks, forget Sage, ACT!, Opera, Access & SAP