SV: Omnis data transfer

Daniel Sananes daniel.s at kopparbergs.se
Thu Jun 9 04:56:26 EDT 2016

Hi Marc,

The datafile reported ONE fault regarding ONE record.
So a Repair after Check data was done.
Now Omnis reports thousands and thousands of faults regarding unused blocks.
Inserting into the datafile is not possible, message is "Datafiles are full".
Omnis says there are 3.000.000 blocks free.
But as the fault-message says "Unused blocks" etc. I could not find any other solution than exporting/importing.

Marc, I would gladly like to try your Transfer Tool.

regards

Daniel Sananés
Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB
Tel:  + 46 (0)736 70 40 70